Exclusive soft play parties in Bournemouth and Poole
Enquire here or call us on: 01202 766710
This is our most popular party package and gives you the whole of our beautiful Lollipops café to yourself.
Suitable from 1 year old. Lollipops will be closed to the general public for exclusive use. With 2 dedicated members of staff we will ensure every need is catered for leaving you free to enjoy the party. Our delicious coffee shop will also be open as normal for guests to enjoy.
£185 for up to 20 children and then £7.00 per child thereafter. A £60 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking, which can either be paid over the telephone or in the cafe. The balance is due 14 days prior to your party date and is also non-refundable.
- Exclusive 2 or 3 hour venue & soft play use
- Party invitations
- Free squash available throughout
- Party food, drinks & music
- Coffee shop open for adult guests
- Children's entertainment
- Face painting
- Birthday cake
- Party bags
- Adults food and alcoholic drinks packages and corkage
Exclusive Party Times:
Fridays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm or 7.00pm
Saturdays from 11:00am to 1:00pm, 1:30pm to 3:30pm and 4:00pm to 6:00pm or 7.00pm
Sundays from 11:00am to 1:00pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm(and 4:00pm to 6:00pm when there is not Premier League Football)
Please check our online Bookings Calendar for up to the minute availability. During Half Terms and School Holidays we also offer 4:00pm to 6:00pm during the week.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Deposit - a £60 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking, which can either be paid over the telephone or in the cafe. The balance is due 14 days prior to your party date and is also non-refundable
- Parking - there are two pay and display car parks opposite Lollipops
- Maximum Number of Children - 40 (children under 12 months old are not chargeable but are included in this number for insurance purposes, for parties over 30 children the food will be served as a buffet)
- Minimum Number of Children - there is no minimum, but the package includes a charge for up to 20 children
- Entertainment & Face Painting - Lollipops will provide a list of entertainers and face painters whom Lollipops have worked with in the past and whom are permitted on site at Lollipops. Please book directly with these third party service providers. Note that Lollipops is not responsible in any way for any items or issues which result as your choice for booking with these providers. No other third party service providers are permitted on site at Lollipops under any circmstances
- Singers & Bands - are permitted, but please provide a copy of your booked singer or band's public liability insurance
- Birthday Candles - please bring your own candles. Lollipops will provide matches
- Cancellation - a £60 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking, with the non-refundable balance due 14 days prior to your party date
- Dietary Requirements - please let us know any dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate
- Is the Cafe Open - Yes, serving an array of hot and cold drinks and food. Only food purchased at Lollipops may be consumed on the premises
- Final Numbers - please provide final numbers 7 days prior to your party date. No refunds will be provided for children whom are unable to attend on the day
- Corkage - £1 on beer, £7 on wine/prosecco, £10 on champagne
- Set-up Time - Party organisers may arrive a maximum of 10 minutes before their allocated party start time to set-up
- Decorations - Balloons and banners are permitted but must not be stuck to the walls. Table Confetti is not permitted under any circumstances
- High Chairs & Baby Change - are provided at Lollipops
Corkage Rules for Exclusive Parties & Events
All adults (18+ years) wishing to consume alcohol during either an Exclusive Party or Event will have to sign to acknowledge our terms and conditions and rules of play upon entry to Lollipops. Customers are allowed to bring in and consume a maximum quantity of alcohol per Adult - up to 1.3 litres of 5% beer, or 500ml of 13% wine, or 375ml of 13% Prosecco or Champagne, or 660ml of Spirit & Mixer. If Customers have already consumed the maximum quantity of alcohol listed above then no further alcohol may be consumed. Customers need to disclose all alcohol on entry to the Lollipops Team, where these bottles will be labelled accordingly. Any alcohol being consumed in Lollipops which has not been disclosed and labelled will be confiscated and returned at the end of the Exclusive Party or Event. Alcohol can only be consumed if the Corkage is also purchased with a meal - i.e. sandwich, loaded potato skins, jacket potato, chicken wings or similar. All alcohol must be cosumed in plastic glasses which will be provided by Lollipops. Corkage Charges as follows: 330ml Beer £1.00, 440ml Beer £1.25, 660ml Beer £1.50, 187ml Wine or Sparkling £2.00, 375ml Wine or Sparkling £3.50, 750ml Wine or Sparkling £7.00, 250ml Spirit & Mixer £2.00, 330ml Spirit & Mixer £3.00.